Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Does this fic still exist?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Does this fic still exist?
Saya
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Does this fic still exist? 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello wonderful readers.
Im looking for a story. Kagome gets transformed into a child and gets taken in by sesshoumaru. That's as much as I can remember about it. Does anyone know it?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nicka
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Does this fic still exist? 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 60
I will say that this sounds like "Lord Sh'omamoo" by Danyealle-sama

In this one she was cured by Kikyo and was supposed to have died but she tried to fight back and due to this was turn into a child instead. She was found by Sesshomaru and he went on a journey to help her get back to normal form and they ended up mated in the end.

Unfortunately if this is the one you are referring to you can consider it non-existing. This is due to the many times it was taken and plagiarized. To be fair before she removed it from any site, including her personal site, she allowed for people to obtain a copy for their personal use. It is not to be distributed so i would not even attempt to ask for it.

I am sorry if this is the one you are speaking of.

Logged Logged
Saya
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Does this fic still exist? 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks for letting me know.

Logged Logged
Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Does this fic still exist? 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 116
You might try Danyealle-sama's yahoo group, she occasionally reposts "Lord Sh'omamoo" for a limited time. You can find her groups on her profile page www.dokuga.com/component/comprofiler/viewprofile?user=493e

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Does this fic still exist? 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 277
Word to the wise, I don't think I'd ask. Join the group, but don't ask about the story. It sets people off because so many have done so and not understood Dany's reasons for pulling it forever.
:/
~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Does this fic still exist? 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 91
Don't ask, warning you now! You're welcome to join and read everything there, but that one isn't on it.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
ponpiri
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Does this fic still exist? 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 8
Now I'm curious.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.