Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a good one!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a good one!
Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a good one! 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 37
What I remember about the story is: It was set after the defeat of Naraku. Kagome and Inuyasha are preparing for their wedding, Sesshomaru comes to the village to visit and is bothered by the priestess. He feels a sense of longing for her and unexpectedly kisses her. Kagome gets angry at him and he realizes that he has no chance with her, so he devises an elaborate plan to get her. He kidnaps his brother and uses a spell to disguise himself as Inuyasha. Kagome not knowing anything marries Sesshomaru cloaked as Inuyasha. Shortly afterwards he begins to physically and emotionally abuse her. I remember he gave Kagome an amulet that has the ability to read whether or not someone is being truthful. It was incomplete at the time, don't know if the author has updated it. Would love to finish reading it.

Thanks.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a good one! 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 37
I have had this search post up for a month now and finally a friend of mine told me that she believes the name of the story is either: Past Regrets, Future Longing or Future Longing, Past Regrets. I was pleased with the news because I had thought that no one would find it. Unfortunately, my searches came up with nothing. She did not remember the name of the author but she did say that the author has been a member of Dokuga for a long time. Does the name ring a bell anyone? I really want to find this story if it is still on here.

Thanks.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/07/10 14:16 By moonlight silk.
Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a good one! 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 66
It sounds familiar! I read it last month I think! I will try to look for it later, but can't promise since I don't remember if I added it to my fav! But will try my best!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/07/10 13:58 By nyght_elf.
Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Thanks Natalia, hope you find it.

Logged Logged
Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
The only one that comes to mind is: past regrets, present longing by daiyoikai geisha but it's on archiveoofourown

archiveofourown.org/works/6779584/chapters/15491860

I believe it is certainly MA so no YIMs!
She moved her works there I am not sure she has it here! Tell me if it's this one you mean, if no I will skim my lists again! Enjoy your reading!

Logged Logged
Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Yes, that's the one. Thank you so much!

Logged Logged
Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
You're welcome! I am glad to be of help! It is a nice fanfic, unfortunately not finished, sighs...

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.