Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for an older sessxkag story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for an older sessxkag story
Fictional_Reality
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for an older sessxkag story 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 25
This story has been one of my first sessxkag story that got me hooked on the pairing but it's been so long since I've read it and I can't remember the title or the author of the story.

All I remember is that it's somewhat AU and that the story is rated M, I don't know for sure if it's complete or not just that there was at least 20-30 chapters.

The story takes place in the Feudal Era, no time traveling so Kagome's not from the future. I remember that Kagome was a powerful healer known throughout the lands and that she has many suitors both humans and demons. She was known for her beauty, kindness and fiery temper, I remember that this Kagome had crimson red hair and verdant green eyes as opposed to her raven black hair and cobalt blue eyes.

All the Cardinal Demon Lords want her as a mate, including Sesshoumaru. There was also a tournament, winner gets to have Kagome as their mate. Kagome doesn't want a mate so of course she put up a fight to stop the tournament but she didn't really have much of a choice with how ego-inflated men are and with each Demon Lords not so subtly courting (seducing) her and wanting her favor.

I'm not sure if the Shikon no Tama was involved or not because I honestly can't remember. I know that most characters in Inuyasha were at least in the story but I don't exactly remember what part they play.

I remember reading this story in FF.net so I'm not sure if this story is in the dokuga archive but since this site is dedicated to sessxkag fans I hope that this story can be found.
I don't know if this is enough information to find this story but I hope that someone can find it. I would like to read this story again and hopefully finish reading it this time.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
ponpiri
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for an older sessxkag story 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 8
do you think you're mixing two stories up?

There's one, Trick of Fate where her wish on the Shikon turns her into a red-haired kit. A lord does want to mate her and she has a relationship outside of that.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8100/1

MA!

There's another one I think she still has black hair, but she's like a demi-god. The cardinal lords court her because of her power and because of a prophecy. Her father comes to visit and we find out that midoriko was a demi-god who was supposed to mate Sess/Inuyasha's father.

I really wish I remembered the name of it because it was a beautiful story and it sounds more like the one you're looking for.

Logged Logged
Fictional_Reality
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for an older sessxkag story 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 25
No, I'm sure that I'm not mixing two stories and it's not Trick of Fate or the second one because I might have not mentioned it in my previous thread since I was up late last night when I posted this, so I might have forgotten, Kagome was completely human along with having red hair and green eyes.

My memory of this certain story might be foggy but I'm certain of what I said in my previous thread. I might add on more details if I remember but I thank you for looking for this story. Trick of Fate might not be the one but I'm always looking for something to read.

Logged Logged
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for an older sessxkag story 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 76
Is it Angel by Sessakag?

Here it is rated MA, but if this is the story I'm thinking of, Kagome was a red head.

Logged Logged
darknessqueen0789
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for an older sessxkag story 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 5
The second fanfic you are referring to is Children of the Gods by K.
That story is rated MA. Hope that is the one you are looking for. Here is the link :dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4509/1

Logged Logged
ponpiri
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for an older sessxkag story 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 8
darknessqueen0789 wrote:
The second fanfic you are referring to is Children of the Gods by K.
That story is rated MA. Hope that is the one you are looking for. Here is the link :dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4509/1

Ooh thank you. This is the one I was thinking of.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.