Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
can't remember name to this fanfic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: can't remember name to this fanfic
Victoria
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
can't remember name to this fanfic 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
Inuyasha makes wish on jewel and sends Kagome back in time before she ever went down the well but she remembers and winds up in a mental institution and Sesshomaru is her doctor. I know it's a one shot but can't remember the name of the story. If anyone knows please let me know. Also, looking for new fanfictions to read. Genre: tragedy, betrayal, romance, MA, long chapters, complete or still on going. Any type actually. I keep re-reading old fanfics and it's getting bored.

There was a second fanfiction I'm trying to find, but I just had a brain fart and forget it now, I'll remember the scene later and put it up then. I remember the scene now

Inuyasha and Kagome getting married, but inuyasha bails out & tells his brother to tell her. They make a deal & get married instead & have honeymoon on island, that's all I can remember of the scene.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/06/14 05:21 By Eclairyuta.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:can't remember name to this fanfic 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 66
er the second one isn't it substitute groom by nicoravenpen?

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4978/1

MA so no yims! and I know the first as well I will try to remember it!

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:can't remember name to this fanfic 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
The first one sounds like this...

Finding Sanity by Kagome Yuki Niwa
A wish made on the jewel brings Kagome back to the present at the age of fifteen where she never fell down the well and Shikon no longer exists. No one believes her when she says she traveled back into the past in order to save the world and with nothing else to be done, Kagome has been sent to the Tokyo Asylum where her doctor is a man that looks remarkably like Sesshoumaru, a man from the past that supposedly doesn't exist.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Chapters: 1

Logged Logged
Victoria
Pup
graphgraph
Re:can't remember name to this fanfic 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
Yes to both of them, that's it. Thank you very much. I have another fanfiction I'm looking for.

Kagome meets young Sesshomaru, she doesn't age, she knew his father & grandfather, she belongs to a clan, goes away sometimes, Sesshomaru marked Kagome, but it goes away and when he tried writing her name it disappears like she doesn't exist, other clans know her as well. The first time she meets Sesshomaru he's in dog form and bites her as a pack member I think, and the last scene I remember was I think their was a tournament going on that Sesshomaru was in, Kagome watched from the sidelines along with two others from her clan, they wore black robes. That's all I remember of it. Hope anyone knows it.

Logged Logged
Silence-Midnight
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:can't remember name to this fanfic 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 83
That is the fanfic:

The Watcher by Michi

The Lord of the Western lands has taken a young woman into his home, one who doesn't age and seems to disappear from time to time. The young Sesshomaru took an interest in her and claimed her as pack. Kagome’s clan, which has cast her out, has returned to reclaim their expelled member. However, Sesshomaru isn’t about to let anyone take what is his; not when he is only beginning to understand his growing desire for her.

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10120/1

Rated MA, so no Yims!!!

Logged Logged

Victoria
Pup
graphgraph
Re:can't remember name to this fanfic 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
That's it. Thank you

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.