Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need help finding two fics
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Need help finding two fics
Rick
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need help finding two fics 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: -1
Hello again i need help finding these two fics.

The first one all i can really remember is that Kagome and Sesshoumaru have two half-demon kids a daughter and a young son. I recall that a Dragon yokai is arranged to marry their daughter. They bicker that they dont love each other but slowly start too fall in love. I remember at the end of the fic their daughter is mated to him but they have a short war and she wins and makes him sign a deal?

The 2nd one i recall starts with a Kagome mother passing away and she has to take care of her baby brother. Sesshoumaru has to get married in order to inherit the family company. They slowly fall in love and have a child, but Sesshoumaru works too much and also cheats on Kagome. They make up but the lady that Sesshoumaru cheats with say she pregnant and with his child?

Thank you for your time

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Need help finding two fics 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
The first story is part of the trilogy "Nothing Left to Lose & Matchmaker & Fire and Ice" by darkjewel. You can find it on the A Single Spark archive here: http://www.dokuga.com/spark/story/4489/1?author=3077

This trilogy is rated MA here, so NO YIMs!

Enjoy!

~~Wiccan~~
PS - By the time you work your way through this one, maybe I will have remembered the name of the second story... it's on the tip of my tongue but I just can't get it!

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Beautifully Wicked
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Need help finding two fics 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 20
The second one sounds like A Real Good Man by Bittersweetlady

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2723/1

MA NO YIMS!

Logged Logged

Wicked knows all... watch her bounce

I claimed Jakotsu\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Sword in the Claim GAME!
Rick
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need help finding two fics 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: -1
Thank you both so much!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.