Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help, I'm looking for a story.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help, I'm looking for a story.
Alma
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help, I'm looking for a story. 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 6
I can't remember the name of this story. It starts out with the gang all together, they end up fighting a big rock monster. Kagome get hit or thrown into a valley, she doesn't find a way out. She has to learn to take care of herself. She learns to hunt, makes arrows, makes dishes and baskets. She builds herself a tree house and finds a cave behind a waterfall. She gets chased and hunted by large wolves or Inus. She ends up fighting them and then they start teaching her how to speak their language and hunt with them. The leader claws her and she ends up with marks on her face, arms and legs. She is in the valley for 2 or 3 years, the Inus lead her to a way out and she goes back to hunting for the shards. Inuyasha and the others think she is dead. I'm not sure what the rating is but I think the story was complete. I hope you can help me find this story, if not thank you anyway for trying.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help, I'm looking for a story. 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 171
I remember reading this story. I think Kagome was supposed to be there in the valley, which was part of why she couldn't get out. She needed to be there and learn from the pack, wolf or dog I can't remember, learn to be able to take care of and protect herself. It's also possible that her power changed somehow, not just by growing and getting control.
Her time with the pack also might have helped her understand Sesshomaru possibly Inuyasha as well.

Logged Logged
Alma
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help, I'm looking for a story. 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 6
Yes, that sounds right. I hope someone finds it.

Logged Logged
Aviel
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Help, I'm looking for a story. 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 49
It sounds like:

How She Came To Be by Waiting Dog

Rated: MA

Summary: Kagome wanted strength of her own to protect and help the ones she cares for. How much will she have to change? What will she give up? Separated from everyone and everything that's familiar, Kagome must rely on Sesshoumaru as they try to save their world and help her fulfill her destiny.

Logged Logged

I claimed Midoriko`s Hair in the Claim Game!

Dokuga Minions Unite! Be positive. Be proud. Show support for Dokuga!
Alma
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help, I'm looking for a story. 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 6
Yes, this is it. Thank you so much

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.