Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Story
alexis
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Story 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
Help!!! I've been reading sesshomaru/Kagome fica for so long and I'm not looking to go back and read a fic I read in high school (9 years ago)

I believe it goes that kagome is sent back sent further back in time where sesshomaru mom and dad areand she show me his dad is still alive and he still with Sesshomaru mother I know at one point in the story they made and he gives her his meating marks but he has use this poison and it ends up going around her neck I don't remember if it's sent back in time or it's a future but I can't find this fic please help!!!
Again I don't know if it was the future or past but the parts about the marks I know for a fact were in it!!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Story 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 171
I'm assuming you mean Sesshomaru gave Kagome a mating mark and not his father giving it to her. Do you remember what the mark looked like?
And you said she went further into the past. Does that mean the story started with Kagome in the past and she ended up back in her time in the future?

Logged Logged
alexis
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Story 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
sorry about that yes she went further back in time. and yes it was sesshomaru that gave her the marks. they had a green tint to them because of his poisons, they also went around her neck I don't believe there touched I nhe front but it was like two lines that went around the back of her neck.. if this helps any.

Logged Logged
ponpiri
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Story 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 8
there's one called Tears of the Fallen where she's sent back in time because of Tenseiga. He marks her there, but Sesshou's mother isn't that prominent of a figure.

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/5397/1

EDIT BY WICCAN: 'Tears of the Fallen' is rated R on 'Spark and would be rated MA here, no YIMs!

Or, I think you could mean Unspoiled where she goes back in time and is taken as young Sesshoumaru's guest. His mother and father conspire to get rid of her and he marks her in this story too. Although I don't remember if it was green because of poison, just really mangled because he was young.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2508/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/04/18 23:06 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating required by RULES!!
alexis
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Story 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
Unfortunately means to an end is not the one I want there more like Elaborate I want the marks are done they end up a silver-ish color they only turn green because it is poison at first I think

Logged Logged
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Story 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 57
The poison marking is in chapter 21 of Means to an End by Aiwendil Amaurea, Rated M on FFNet, not sure what it would be on Dokuga.

www.fanfiction.net/s/1267700/21/Means-to-an-End

I've been wracking my brains trying to remember who wrote it, until I found this one again, which does contain the poison-burn-marking thing Sesshy does for Kagome. I'm not sure if his mother features in it heavily, though. The fic is old from around 2003. I remembered this scene because it was one of the first SK fics I read on FFNet.

I haven't read it in years, so I'm rusty on the deets.

Not sure if it's the one you're after.

But I do know this is in it.

~ Pyre

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is on the 'Spark archive here: http://www.dokuga.com/spark/story/43/1. It is rated R there, but would be MA on our site for violence, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/04/19 09:22 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Ratings, ratings, RATINGS! ;)
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.