Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Inutausho/Kagome Fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Inutausho/Kagome Fic
Inutausho/Kagome Fic 7 Years ago Karma: 0
I'm looking for another story.... I know this is a sesshomaru/kagome fiction site, exclusively, but I have been looking for this story for a long time, so I'm hoping that someone on here has read it, and can help me out, and I'm sorry if I upset anyone for posting this, but I don't really have many options left that I haven't tried, so here goes nothing.....

Its a Kag/InuT story, multi-chapter, I'm pretty sure I read it on ff.net, actually, but I don't remember for sure, and complete. Not sure about the rating...

Anyways, all I remember is that at one point in time, Inutaisho freaks out because kagome is kidnapped, and his beast takes over, and he turns into his dog form and starts rampaging around in his upset.

He winds up smashing a hut before Kagome can get loose, and she runs to him and tries to get him to calm down, and she has to smack him on the nose in order to get his attention... once he focuses on her, I THINK he licks her, before returning to his humanoid form, and holding her to him... I could be mistaken though, he might not lick her, I'm not really sure... Sorry, but that's all I can remember

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/04/03 01:23 By Mystical+Shadow+Priestess.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Inutausho/Kagome Fic 7 Years ago Karma: 18
Its on adult fanfiction The Ages and Between -:- By : Kuronohime > Inu no Taisho/Kagome

Kagome goes through the well to find herself in the past. Way in the past. Only to find the man who would once become the great leader of the dog demon clan. Inutaisho/Kagome

link inu.adult-fanfiction.org/index.php?cat=1593

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA on our site, NO YIMs!

Btw if your interested in inutaisho/kagome/sess pairings can I be bias to recommend my own fanfic lol heres the link rated M feel free to read as well Koshitsu no Sokushitsu *Imperial Concubine* by samantha

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10426/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/04/13 15:59 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating - required by RULES!
Re:Inutausho/Kagome Fic 7 Years ago Karma: 0
Unfortunately that wasn't it, but thank you anyways! I remember Sango being in the story, when the hut was destroyed, so I know that at least part of it was based in the feudal era. I also believe Sango's kids were in the hut at the time, but don't quote me on it lol...

And I'll definitely check out your story! No problem

Logged Logged
Inugirl504
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Inutausho/Kagome Fic 7 Years ago Karma: 1
Try checking the Inutaisho/Kagome Community I created on FanFiction.Net. There are tons of Inutaisho/Kagome fanfictions in there because it is only for that pairing

Logged Logged
Kim
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Inutausho/Kagome Fic 7 Years ago Karma: 15
Is it possible to post your link?

Logged Logged
Inugirl504
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Inutausho/Kagome Fic 7 Years ago Karma: 1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/04/17 11:27 By Inugirl504.
Kim
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Inutausho/Kagome Fic 7 Years ago Karma: 15
Thank you!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.