Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
looking for a fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: looking for a fic
Victoria
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
looking for a fic 7 Years ago Karma: 1
I remember this fic. Kagome is a servant to Sesshomaru, and one of his head servants hates her (I'm gonna say he's like a butler), he makes her clean the long hallway rugs all by herself, and when Sesshomaru finds her later, he asks what she's doing and said that it was for someone else to do and he never orders her to do it, the other guy keeps giving her hard tasks, I think he even hit her once, and she was starting to break and kept her head down when Sesshomaru would walk by. Also, in one scene when she's playing hide and seek with Rin, who was hiding behind curtains, Kagome pretends she can't see her feet from the bottom, while her back was turned, the door closed, and the male tried to force himself on her, while she was praying that Rin would be silent and that he wouldn't notice her, I think Sesshomaru rescues her after Rin tried helping her. Not fully sure, could be wrong. Does anyone know this story?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:looking for a fic 7 Years ago Karma: 171
This sounds familiar but I can't remember the name. I feel like I read it on ff.net. Did you read it there or on here?

Logged Logged
Victoria
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for a fic 7 Years ago Karma: 1
I'm not sure, I think it was on here. I could be wrong.

Logged Logged
Snailbait
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for a fic 7 Years ago Karma: 36
I think you're looking for:

Miko Of My Desire RATED MA dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7539/1

Caught by slave traders; Kagome is forced into the harem of her sworn enemy Sesshomaru. Now owing him a significant debt she is forced to be his personal servant and to bow at his every need. Will Kagome be able to escape her fate? Love is truly a demon.

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:looking for a fic 7 Years ago Karma: 171
Yup. That's the one I was thinking of. Hopefully it's the one Victoria was looking for.

Logged Logged
Victoria
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for a fic 7 Years ago Karma: 1
Yes, that's it! Thank you very much ^.^ sorry for the late reply, wasn't feeling good, but doing better now.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.