Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Please help me find a fic!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Please help me find a fic!
Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please help me find a fic! 7 Years ago Karma: 66
Hello! Please help me find a fic. Its a little embarrassing sorry! I think it was on fanfiction but am not sure. Kagome erm sees sesshoumaru in an intimate moment i think it was next to the well, (he doesn't see her) and she takes his erm... genetic material (seed) yep, and goes to the future and takes it to a bank sperm or how are they called and freezes it for the future. After the battle with naraku is behind she goes to the future and has his children through insemination and then cesarian section type. she remains a virgin and keeps her miko powers or something like this. I remember the author had many fanfictions with the theme of virginity for miko power or something similar. Thx in advance! I was a little embarrassed to ask but i really want to read it again!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/04/05 12:34 By nyght_elf.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Please help me find a fic! 7 Years ago Karma: 66
Thanks! I am grateful! It's this one!gone reading!

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Please help me find a fic! 7 Years ago Karma: 171
I think this is what you're looking for.

Situation: Normal: All Screwed Up By: fringeperson
Kagome's brain made a snap decision without consulting the rest of her. It just turned out to be the best decision she ever made, maybe... SessxKag, adult bits but not explicit, children. oneshot, complete, don't own.
Rated: Fiction T, English, Family/Romance, Status: Complete

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated M on our site for the *ahem* interesting bits. NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/04/06 09:35 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust rating
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.