Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome the mistress
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Kagome the mistress
Amy
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kagome the mistress 7 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 49
This should be the story: "Fractured Heart" by Cymberle, rated M on FF.net, probably MA here on Dokuga. Here's the link to the story on FF.net (sorry I couldn't find the time to look for the story on Dokuga): www.fanfiction.net/s/8997756/1/Fractured-Heart

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is still rated M here, so no YIMs! Here is the link to the Dokuga version: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8211/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/03/08 10:27 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: inserted link
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Kagome the mistress 7 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 52
I am looking for a two shot.
In the story im am looking for, Kagmoe was living in the talja village with Sango and Sesshomaru comes for Kagome telling her that he wants her and that he loves her and askes that she comes to live with him at his palace. Kagome thinking that he want to mate with her she agrees to go with him. However when she arrives sh finds that he alredy has a mate and that she was just there to satify his lust. Kagome was given a tea that made her infertle so Sesshomaru could *ahem* with her and not get pregent. Evently Kagome withdraws into herself and starts to deny Sesshomaru.

Can anyone help me find this please? I know its MA and I think I found it here.

Logged Logged
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome the mistress 7 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 52
Thank you so very much!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.