Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please Help!
NerdLordUltra
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please Help! 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
I have been looking for a fanfic for several days and cannot find it.

It started with Sesshomaru traveling to Edo(?) because Inuyasha had requested the help of his brother through Mioga.(I'm positive I spelled the old flea's name wrong.) Anyway when Sesshomaru shows up Kagome somehow transformed into a demon is fighting Inuyasha, as she had been for several days completely enraged. The reason for her upset is that Inuyasha had tried to mate her and her beast snapped because Inuyasha wasn't strong enough to protect her and hers as well as the fact that she was much more powerful than Inu could ever be. Inuyasha asks his brother to calm Kagome and in exchange Inuyasha would give him anything he wished save for their father's fang. Miroku who had been standing by said that was a bad idea, but no one listed to him. Sesshomaru after fighting with Kagome (She says something about him being a yet untested male)he forced her beast back into submission, and the priestess turned demon came back to herself just as Sesshomaru named Kagome herself as his price for helping.

From there he takes her back to his palace and I don't remember much else I think there was smut but I'm not sure.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Xyllandoris
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please Help! 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 9
I'm pretty sure it's Dominance by sugar0o...it's here in Dokuga unfortunately I don't know how to paste a link...

It is rated MA so no YIMs...

EDIT BY WICCAN: And here's the link - http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1652/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/11/21 12:09 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: inserted link
NerdLordUltra
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please Help! 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.