Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Pretty specific one...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Pretty specific one...
Kit Sune
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Pretty specific one... 7 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
... So. I don't know if my memory progressed with the years or I imagined it (and if it's please, PLEASE send me a psiquiatrist's number because there's something bad with me (?) but I remember a fic where Inuyasha mated Kagome and she got pregnant, but she lost the child because of an accident while he was months old and that drove him crazy, ending in Inu litteraly mistreating Kagome to the extent of letting her starting to the bones, terrified and so broken that when Sessho discovers her, she bents down in all fours (even in that state of health) so lost in her grief and scared 'cause all the beating that she doesn't recognizes him and instead think that is the half-breed, which is suggested that only came to her not only to beat her again, but to rape her in a new intent of getting her pregnant.

I also remember that the fic said that she had been pregnant several times, always loosing the baby(there were tiny graves all around), and that that (said or thought by the daiyoukai) itself, the act of even getting pregnant was a miracle because hanyous were unable to breed, the pup being extremely unstable because of the fact that they had too much human blood and their yokai blood reacted in a terrible way to this, killing them and the mother during the gestation (I'm not too sure about the last but the idea beated around that bush(?) and that if his fool of a brother had succeed was only because Kagome was a fountain of life herself, because not even her first one, the only one who was not stillborn were not supposed to survive more than a few months, despise the accident happening or not.

... As you can see, pretty specific. And if there's on fic feel free to send me to a hospital and get the idea as yours to write. I will want to read it from my secluded room(?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pretty specific one... 7 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 56
I know the story you are referring to. Shippo ends up finding her and telling Sesshoumaru about the condition he found her in. I do remember she also remembered the name of every baby that she gave birth to. Unfortunately I don't remember the name of the story.

Logged Logged

Kit Sune
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pretty specific one... 6 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 0
;p Don't worry, it seems that noone remembers this fic.
-Goes to hide away in a faraway corner-

(now, really. Does anyone know which fic I'm talking about? I remember it was MA or M and it had a bunch of reviews, too)

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pretty specific one... 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 171
I'm interested in readings this. Do you remember where you read it? Was it on here, Spark, or ff.net?

Logged Logged
Kit Sune
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pretty specific one... 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
It was here in Dokuga, for sure. One of the first fics that got me completely entranced -but I lost sight of it when life happened xDu

Logged Logged
Nokjichan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pretty specific one... 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 41
Is there anything else that you can remember ?
Is it a completed fic? How long ago was it ?
I think I came across something similar long ago sadly I dont remember the title.
I am looking forward to read this story again.

Logged Logged
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pretty specific one... 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 81
I remember this one and thought I fave it. I'll check around my lists cause I know this story. So I don't recall if it's Dokuga, Spark, or Fan Fiction, however, leaning towards FF...

Logged Logged
Natalia
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pretty specific one... 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
As everybody else I remember reading it but not the name or the author. Besides what Alexandra posted I remember it was a incomplete fic, maybe 4-5 chapters. Almost sure I read it at Inuyasha Adult Fanfiction.

Logged Logged
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pretty specific one... 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 60
I think you are looking for The Traps We Set by emmaren. I am unable to add the link for some reason. The story is rated MA.

The Traps We Set

The path of a human blessed by the Kami who chooses to walk among youkai. This is dark in the beginning and will stay there for a while.

Rating: MA ?-? Universe: Canon ?-? Status: Incomplete ?-? Category: Chapter Stories ?-? Created: 08 May 2012 ?-? Updated: 06 Nov 2015

Genre: Angst, Dark, Drama, Friendship, Romance, Tragedy ?-? Chapters: 7

EDIT BY WICCAN: here is the link: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7349/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/04/08 23:02 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: insert link

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
Kit Sune
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pretty specific one... 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you!! That's the fic I've been looking for <3 It saddens me to see that it's not complete but I don't mind - I've read it again nonetheless.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.