Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Don't remember much
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Don't remember much
Ameakis
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Don't remember much 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
I just remember a scene where Sesshoumaru is trying to show Kagome how he feels about her or something. He sits on the floor at her feet and she gets upset because he isn't supposed to do that. Something about trust between a mated pair and the fact that she is the weaker of the two.
That's all I got lol

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sharon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Don't remember much 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 95
This sounds like Hallowed Desire by DemonlordLover. I found it on Spark over here : dokuga.com/spark/story/7370/1
What you're talking about happens in chapter 15.
This is rated MA

Logged Logged
Avalei
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Don't remember much 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 54
I think it's from Healing Carefully by Caedes. MA so no kiddies. I'm not sure what chapter it is in but he kneels down in front of her because they can't be together (formally) due to the fact that Inupapa had died and war was coming but he wanted her to know that he valued her.

Logged Logged
Xyllandoris
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Don't remember much 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 9
You might want to check out A Trick of Fate...this scene is kinda similar on the last chapters...or chapter depending on where you're reading it...I'm pretty sure it's in Dokuga and ff.net...

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA on Dokuga, NO YIMs! Here is a link: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8100/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/11/11 10:38 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating and link
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.