Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching Again....
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching Again....
NessieJ
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching Again.... 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Okay I'm sorry to be a bother once again so shortly after asking for help just recently but, I can't seem to find yet another story that I'm now looking for...

What I remember is at the beginning of the story Sesshomaru come by with the children for a visit, and notices something strange about Kagome. He notices that she is craving contact with other in the little things, like holding Rin and Shippou a little longer in hugs - how she kept herself away from the villagers. Things that neglected mate start to do.. He then finds out that Inuyasha mated Kikyou and he kept chasing off any suitors for Kagome, eventually they stopped and a rumor spread the she was his whore.

I remember the reason Inuyasha did that was because he wanted both of them, and Kikyou hated her. Inuyasha also wanted to keep her around in case something happened to Kikyou, he had a 'Back up mate'. I also believe, because Kikyou had a clay body still and she couldn't have pups, Inuyasha wanted Kagome to have them for them.

I also remember that Sesshomaru asked Kagome to be his mate. I remember this scene and another scene the most. This one because I remember he came in and took off his armor and she knew from what Rin told her, that it was very important because a Youkai of his standard and ranking only did that around his mate and children.

I also remember that when Inuyasha and Kikyou found out that she was gone they went after her, with the intent to bring her back and put her in the hut that Sesshomaru found her in and keep her there. I also remember that on the way to get her back, Kikyou convinces Inu to stop and see a witch because "Kagome might be under spell because she would never go with Sesshomaru willingly", but what she really wanted was a spell that would curse her or kill her and give Kikyou her soul- not sure about this little bit.

I remember that when they arrive, there is a huge gathering, and Inuyasha just thinks it's just for Shippou and Rin, but it's not. And while he hears that Kagome's going to stay, he's hell bent on bringing her back to Edo.

The second scene I remember well is this. I remember that at the end of the gathering, after Sesshomaru makes the announcement that he had taken/decided on a mate, there is a huge show of Kagome's and Sesshomaru's to the point that they pretty much clear the gathering of people. I also remember in this scene, that there were a whole bunch of questions - most of the from Kikyou trying to start something and get Kagome killed. I also remember there was a hair ornament that was to represent the New Moon that Inu no Taisho gave to Izyoi who gave it to Inu who gave it to Kagome, that Kikyou gave to the witch she saw to curse.

Please help me find this awesome story!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Searching Again.... 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 72
This is Beyond Broken by Knight of Disorder. It is rated MA

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6984/1?author=10082

Logged Logged
NessieJ
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching Again.... 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you! Thank you! Thank You! That's it! Thank You! Thank you! Thank You! This story has been bugging me for a while now and I can finally reread it! Thank you so much!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.