Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Please Help Me....
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Please Help Me....
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Please Help Me.... 7 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 56
The Pain Of Betrayal by Quiet Whisper
Rated M
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1833/1

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
NessieJ
Pup
graphgraph
Please Help Me.... 7 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm sorry to be a bother but I need help looking for a story.... I forgot the title to this story and would love to reread it!

What I remember is at the beginning Inuyasha and the gang abandon Kagome on the side of the road when she saw some flowers that she thought that Rin would like. But she couldn't take the pain o them abandoning her, of their betrayal, so a Youkai that went by the name of Storm found her and held by the pain so she could function.

I remember when she went home she felt that her Mother had abandoned her as well. She waited a few years, moved out of the Shrine, got a couple tattoos, a job, and apartment. And it wasn't till Inuyasha was able to come through the well that she went back, that he noticed what his actions did to her - and begin as thick headed as he is - he didn't fully grasp what he had done to her.

Things in the Feudal Era had gotten worse, human had allied themselves with Naraku. So on the journey to stop Naraku, she eventually forgives the other as much as she could. Till Inuyasha opens his mouth once again and ruins it again. Sesshomaru, Rin, Jakken, Ah-Un, Keade are the only ones that weren't on her bad list. Also Keade has cancer, that Kagome finds when healing her.

She can also fight.

If someone could tell me what this story is I would be forever thankful.

Logged Logged
NessieJ
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please Help Me.... 7 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you! Thank you! Thank You! That's it! Thank You! Thank you! Thank You! This story has been bugging me for a while now and I can finally reread it! Thank you so much!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.