Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshoumaru creating three advisors ...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Sesshoumaru creating three advisors ...
Mirabar
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshoumaru creating three advisors ... 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi folks, I really hope you can help <3

I dont remember how Kagome ended up with Sesshoumaru but yeah she ends up in his palace and meets his three advisors. And these advisors are kinda his past selfs, which he created (which is apparently very hard cause you need gread power for that), one for example is very young so he is still kinda emotional. They cant go away from the palace because their heart/source of power is there.

I hope someone is able to recognise this, even though Im not even sure if I read it on fanfiction.net or dokuga >.<

Thanks!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Xyllandoris
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru creating three advisors ... 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 9
I do remember reading a fanfic about this...I'm pretty sure I read it at ff.net though...anyway, I think Kagome was there cause there was something wrong with Sess and Jaken kinda went to her for help, he might have been ordered by one of the three advisors...I think Kagome also kinda become in charge of the house/west with the three advisors urgings but she was like "Why don't you do it?!" at first and that's when they explained how they can't go far...Finally, I also kinda remember how they were locked inside their room or something...It wasn't complete though from what I remember, or I just forgot the ending...ANYWAYS...hopefully someone will find it cause I don't think I ever did followed/favorited it...

Logged Logged
Snailbait
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru creating three advisors ... 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 36
Finally! One I can remember lol

Puppy Love
www.fanfiction.net/s/6386382/1/Puppy-Love

EDIT BY WICCAN: Owing to the level of violence, this story would be rated M here, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/10/14 00:13 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust rating
Mirabar
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru creating three advisors ... 7 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you so much for your help

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.