Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fic where Kagome was Lady of the West
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Fic where Kagome was Lady of the West
Treedragon
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fic where Kagome was Lady of the West 7 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey, I'm looking for a fic I read on fanfiction.net many years ago, where Kagome and Sesshoumaru was mated, and she was the Lady lf the West. However, they were in a loveless relationship, and Sesshoumaru used his concubines as lovers instead, and Kagome was rather lonely. I think I remember one scene where Kagome was despairing a bit about having to spent centuries without love, and a long time did pass in the fic as well.

Thanks for any help!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Fic where Kagome was Lady of the West 7 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 66
Hello I only know about this one shot www.fanfiction.net/s/3923691/1/Our-Parting-Is-Such-Sweet-Apathy it's rated T on fanfictions but not sure if it's here on Dokuga. Maybe MA here since it's tragedy. I liked this one but it's so sad so I started to write a sequel to it. But I have to get in touch with the author to ask for permission.

EDIT BY WICCAN: Would be rated MA here for suicide, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/10/08 15:58 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: explain rating
Treedragon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fic where Kagome was Lady of the West 7 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
It was a chaptered fic, so it's not this one, but thank you ^^ I'll read it right now, as it seems interesting, and I'm a sucker for sad oneshots!

Logged Logged
darknessqueen0789
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fic where Kagome was Lady of the West 7 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 5
Do you mean Kagome, Lady of the West by advi? here's the link and it is rated MA.
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9057/1

Logged Logged
Akoq
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fic where Kagome was Lady of the West 7 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
natalia wrote:
Hello I only know about this one shot www.fanfiction.net/s/3923691/1/Our-Parting-Is-Such-Sweet-Apathy it's rated T on fanfictions but not sure if it's here on Dokuga. Maybe MA here since it's tragedy. I liked this one but it's so sad so I started to write a sequel to it. But I have to get in touch with the author to ask for permission.

Omg. So sad. No sequel is it? Do u want to make a revenge sequel?

Logged Logged
Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Fic where Kagome was Lady of the West 7 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 66
Akoq wrote:
natalia wrote:

Omg. So sad. No sequel is it? Do u want to make a revenge sequel?

Yep it is sad and so heartbreakingly beautiful... Not quite a revenge but to teach sesshoumaru a lesson. Don't play with one's heart. I have four pages written but like I said I have to get in touch with the author and ask permission and will write only if I will get said permission and certainly give credit when due. It's a fanfiction of a fanfiction of the sort no?

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.