Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sango and Miroku's children die...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sango and Miroku's children die...
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sango and Miroku's children die... 7 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 10
Hi Ya'll,

I'm searching for a fic. I'm pretty sure that it's Sesshoumaru/Kagome. I just remember that Kagome is pretty powerful and I'm not sure if it is because of the shikon, but I think Naraku is dead, but there is a new enemy that will show up. She offers Sango and Miroku the opportunity to have a very long life, or be immortal along with her in order to help fight this evil. They accept, but they end up having to watch their children die because that immortality didn't pass on to their children. I remember that Sango was very angry at Kagome because she had to suffer through the deaths. Does anyone remember this fic? I'd be very grateful if someone could direct me to it.

Thanks!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tiny paws
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sango and Miroku's children die... 7 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 44
Hello! It seems to me like you're looking for "Choices and Consequences" from Texanlady. Be careful, it's na MA story!

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1967/1

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.