Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome marries Sesshomaru to save the company
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome marries Sesshomaru to save the company
Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome marries Sesshomaru to save the company 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 116
Hi all, I am looking for a fiction where Kagome works for Inuyasha and his business is in trouble. Sesshomaru finds out that he needs a wife and mate to get his inheritance after his father's plane goes down and Inutashio is killed. Sesshomaru offers to save Inuyasha's company if Kagome marries him. I remember that Kagome agreed on the condition that Inuyasha is not informed of the deal and that Kagome was always referring to Rin as "little cherub". Also, Inuyasha is wanting to marry Kikyo and goes to Kagome's grandfather. The grandfather knows about the deal and does not like Kikyo, so he sets a bunch of stupid tasks for them to do instead of doing a wedding ceremony.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kagome marries Sesshomaru to save the company 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 71
Your looking for At What Price by DarkShadow. It's a good old story in spark

dokuga.com/spark/story/2154/1

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA on Dokuga, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/09/21 08:56 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating - required by RULES!
Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kagome marries Sesshomaru to save the company 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 116
That's it. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I have been driving myself nuts looking for that

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.