Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Separated mates
Elisa
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Separated mates 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
Hey! So I definitely KNOW I read this Fic on dokuga but can't for the life of me find it again. It was definitely an adult fic, though I can't remember if it was erotica.

It was a long and in progress AU set in the modern era. Started with a drunk Sessoumaru seducing and then mating Kagome, who then leaves the morning after in hopes he won't remember her. He doesn't, and for years their only contact is via phones. She refuses to tell her name even because she knows his instincts would demand tracking her down and pupping her and generally keeping her away from the world at large, when she has her own life.

Kagome started a clinic for treating hanyou disease, she was a doctor and used a combination of medicine and suppressing youkai.

Last part I read Sesshoumaru had JUST met her and only because Inuyasha became sick himself. Please please please help! It was amazing and I really want to reread it all.

Random details that I hope will help:
Kagome did live on a shrine
Sesshoumaru went to Australia at some point
Kag was inspired to open the clinic because of a hanyou friend that died from a common cold
Inu no Tashio was alive and some kind of famous figure (lord/politician/business I have no idea which)
Sessoumaru was surprisingly good at art
Inuyasha and kikyou were together
Kagome's clinic was in the states
Iyazoi (Inuyasha's mum) was a spoilt brat
The receptionist at Kagomes clinic was a kind spider youkai
Oh- and this story DOES NOT HAVE NARAKU!!!!! at least not for the first like 30 chapters

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Imooshi003
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Separated mates 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 12
Ah! I just recently read that one. Great fanfiction. www.fanfiction.net/s/10253974/1/Paper-Cranes
Paper Cranes by midori Haru
Rated M on fanfic but MA on dokuga.
I don't see it on dokuga though.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/09/19 02:11 By Imooshi003.
Elisa
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Separated mates 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
That's it! Thank you thank you THANK YOU so much!!!!!!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.