Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A fanfic that closes to this plot
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A fanfic that closes to this plot
Utsukushi tenshi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A fanfic that closes to this plot 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5
Plot: kagome was staring in the big painting that hanging beautifully in the wall,they're having a tour in the museum,she was shock when she saw the images in that painting, because what she saw is a picture of a lady that face is same as her's and what makes her more surprise, and curious in the same time was the familiar image of a man with the lady in that painting.So that's it hope you could help me find any fanfic with a plot like this...Thank you So much Lot's of love!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:A fanfic that closes to this plot 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 116
Try Destined Love by Valore (Rate MA)
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/598/1
Kagome goes on a trip to an art museum and is shocked to find a picture of Sesshomaru. Told of a legend of the Woman who tamed the beast she learns that the Woman in the painting is none other than HER! COMPLETE!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/09/18 23:47 By dragonscloud. Reason: Adding additional information
Utsukushi tenshi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A fanfic that closes to this plot 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5
wow! thank you! thank you! so much! for helping me, i really didn't think this fanfic did exist with a plot like this. Have a nice day! Xoxo

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.