Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Help? Please?
YoukaiLover87
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help? Please? 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
I'm sorry to bother everyone with this, but I find that I'm in need of some help....again. I was wondering if someone could help me with the title. I can't remember if it was complete or not, though I believe it was , or whether or not I read it on here or Fan Fiction - I believe it was on Fan Fiction (Not 100% sure though - about 99%).

Here's what I remember - and it's not much.

= I remember that it was set in modern times, and the whole gang was there - Sango and Miroku included.

= I remember that Sesshomaru and Kagome met and fell for each other, I believe it was because Kagome was Rin's caretaker/babysitter (not sure about this). I also remember that at one point she made a point to say that she couldn't have kids for some reason, but I don't remember the reason she gave him or if she knew why, I believe it she didn't know why at that point in time though. It was after or before they slept with each other at one point in the story, for the first time I believe.

= I remember that Naraku was in the story and he was the reason (I believe) that everyone was in Kagome's time.

= I also remember that no one could remember their travels together in the Feudal Era - but they did happen. I remember that at the end of the story that everyone remembered but Sango and Miroku. But they weren't Sango and Miroku - they were born in that Era who happened to be named that and to love each other, and become as close to Kagome as the Sango and Miroku that she knew.

= I remember there was a scene where Kagome and Sesshomaru go to this castle or palace or mansion (whatever it was), and they remember that they lived there. They knew where thing were and stuff.

= I remember that Shippou was lost to his beast, because he withdrew to escape Naraku even if he couldn't do it physically or something - but Naraku had him held captive. And when the gang got him back he was afraid of Kagome I believe for the longest time before he trusted her again. Also, when they found him, he was still a kit.

= I remember that when everyone remembered, Kagome and Sesshomaru remembered that they were mated, and because they were mated Kagome remembered why she couldn't have kids with anyone else. That was because she was already mated to Sesshomaru.

That's were it gets a little fuzzy. I hope someone could help me and find this, I would love to read it again. It has been years sense I have read this story and I don't even know if it's still floating around there somewhere, but it was this story that got me into the whole Sesshomaru/Kagome pairing.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KatsumiXHime
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help? Please? 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 88
Sounds a lot like Letters by angelic memories
www.fanfiction.net/s/4169853/1/Letters
Rin wants a mother to care for her but she doesn't like the women her father sometimes brings home. She takes control of the situation and searches for a woman she wants to be her new mother. The best way to do that is to... steal a letter

Rated M on ffn.net (but would be considered MA here, so no YIM!)

EDIT BY WICCAN: here's a link to the story on our site: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/771/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/09/04 10:15 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: insert link
YoukaiLover87
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help? Please? 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
That's it! Thank You! Thank you! Thank you! I had been looking for this story for a while now and had turned to this as a last resort, hoping that it was still out there! You're the best!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.