Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I need help please, I'm desperate
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I need help please, I'm desperate
Victoria
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I need help please, I'm desperate 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
I'm actually looking for 2 fanfictions but I can't seem to remember what they were called. The first one was a Sesshomaru & Rin fanfiction. I remember that in the story, Sesshomaru is a famous author I think and Miroku finds Rin, I believe and gets Sesshomaru to let her stay with him, and one night they go out and pictures of them are taken at a red carpet event I think, and then learns that Rin is a famous singer and then contacts the agency and Naraku is her manager I think and takes her back, and she's afraid to go with him but goes with him anyways. I can't remember how it ends but yeah, I've been trying to find it for awhile now and don't know what to try next. Please help me

The second one I'm looking for is : Sesshomaru has been cursed into a big white dog, who can only change once during the full moon, Kagome hits him with her car, takes him to the vet then ends up adopting him, and later inuyasha as well, and there in the desert I believe, and during one time, Sesshomaru turned into a human in front of Kagome naked. I also think there was a battle near the end of the story, not sure, but yeah.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Cathyrin
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I need help please, I'm desperate 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 8
Is the second one second chance by striking falcon?
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1067/1
Rated ma

Logged Logged
Victoria
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I need help please, I'm desperate 7 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
It seems I mixed up two stories together, one is the second chance thank you very much. Kagome is a vet in the desert and somehow helps Sesshomaru and the inuyasha, I think Kagome was taking blood from Sesshomaru when all of a sudden he turned back into his form, naked. I remember that someone made a fanart of that part on DA, but I can't find it. I'm still trying to find the two stories I mention before. But the Second Chance was a good story to read though not the one I'm looking for.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.