Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
a little help on recalling the title of a fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: a little help on recalling the title of a fic
Aida
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
a little help on recalling the title of a fic 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
so it was years.... ago on this site im sure that i read a fic for sessh/kag. i do not remeber the rating. It went something like:

Kag and sessh fall for each other but he refused to mate her and mated a full demon to produce a full blooded heir. The catch was that kagome had somehow magically slipped into a sleep so sessh kept her safely locked away in his castle and would visit her slumbering body once in a while.

At one point his demon mate discovered kagome and vicously attacks when she is in her magical sleep and sessh rushes in to save Kagome and punishes his mate. He refuses to touch her ever again which leaves her to find physical comfort in her female servents arms.

Later his heir is drawn to kagome and recognizes her as his mother not sessh's mate and renounces all ties to his biological mother. Who eventually is banned from the western lands.

kagome some how awakens from her slumber to a present day world in Sesshomarus care.

The exact sequence of things might be off, but I could never let this one go would like to know what happened to it, a little help would be much appreciated.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/06/16 16:47 By Aida91.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Xyllandoris
Pup
graphgraph
Re:a little help on recalling the title of a fic 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 9
I'm pretty sure you're looking for Choices and Consequences...don't know how to put a link...sorry about that...although your description kinda differs a bit like how they weren't in love in the beginning but around the present end actually...though Sesshomaru was kinda falling for her throughout the story...

EDIT BY WICCAN: Choices and Consequences by TexanLady, link here: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1967/1. This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/06/16 17:20 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating and link
Aida
Pup
graphgraph
Re:a little help on recalling the title of a fic 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Like I said I knew I had the sequence of things off, but yes that is the one. Thank you so much. sad to see it has not been completed but I enthusiastically appreciate your help.

Logged Logged
Xyllandoris
Pup
graphgraph
Re:a little help on recalling the title of a fic 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 9
No problem...I really like that story too and, like you, I really hope the author finish it...

Sorry about that Wiccan...I just keep forgetting to put the rating...

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.