Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome dies but gets resurrected as a vampire
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Kagome dies but gets resurrected as a vampire
Kyo
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome dies but gets resurrected as a vampire 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 16
Can somebody help me find this fic?

It's where Kagome dies in the final battle and gave Kikyo her soul for her to live again only to find out that she had dug out her own grave and her sire got her out of it. The gang had mourned her except for Kikyo who is only happy she gets to live again. Kagome later got herself trained and there was a scene where she was fired an arrow by Kikyo thinking she's a threat and finding out that she is now the only one who can sense the jewel when Kikyo failed to sense it in her bag.

Finally the last scene I remember is her sire dead and only then did her miko powers resurfaced with Sesshoumaru failing to resurrect her sire because his soul already moved on a long time ago. The aftermath had the vampire coven wanting her back by force, attacking Sesshoumaru's domain just to get her back.

Please help! I loved that fic.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kagome dies but gets resurrected as a vampire 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 81
I've been going through the pages looking for a different fic but I found this one and thought to post it:

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9326/1

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9978/1

I'll go through some of my faves later and post the other one I'm thinking of.

EDIT BY WICCAN: Both of these stories are rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/06/15 23:02 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating required by RULES!!
erin
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome dies but gets resurrected as a vampire 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
Try this one
Venomous Kiss by Chaos_Queen77
In an accident during the final battle, Kagome dies. But what happened to her body?
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Kink, Romance - Updated: 05-20-15 - Created: 06-30-14 Chapters: 35 - Reviews: 181 - Words: 60,369 - Reads: 91,399 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/06/17 01:03 By erin.
Kyo
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kagome dies but gets resurrected as a vampire 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 16
Ooohhh!!! It's the Venomous Kiss! Thank you so much Erin and Lady Amalthea for the help! And I very much like to read your faves Lady Amalthea! They sound interesting!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.