Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching For a Fic About Teenage Sesshomaru
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching For a Fic About Teenage Sesshomaru
Yumi Boyd
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching For a Fic About Teenage Sesshomaru 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi, I'm searching for a story where Sesshomaru is a teenager in high school and its set in alternate universe. He suffers from something traumatic that happened in the past because he was kidnapped for about 6 months by witches as a child and Kagome is his neighbor and tries to open him up. He avoids her and keeps annoying him by showing up unannounced and calling him. He is also best friends with Miroku and Kagome misreads their relationship. Also Inuyasha is a baby. I know I rambled but I hope this is enough information. Your help is appreciated.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Emiko
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Searching For a Fic About Teenage Sesshomaru 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 59
Unwelcomed Love by Ele-sama
Sesshomaru is a recluse for a reason. Sesshomaru dresses like a hobo for a reason. Sesshomaru doesn't love for a reason. Kagome well...doesn't adhere to reason. (In Between Worlds Setting)Disclamer: Don't own. Simple. Truth. Sadly,.... yet gladly.

Rated MA . . . No YIMS plz!

Enjoy!

<3 L

Logged Logged
Yumi Boyd
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching For a Fic About Teenage Sesshomaru 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you so much!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.