Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Inu Kagome caught, Wrong baby? and q question
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Inu Kagome caught, Wrong baby? and q question
Somebody
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Inu Kagome caught, Wrong baby? and q question 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 13
Hi again everyone! I'm looking for 2 more stories. The first is about an inuyoukai Kagome who got captured by Sesshomaru's men and brought before him. He mated her (I think without really getting her permission) and was shocked when he found out she was another Lord's daughter. She was just going for a walk when she got caught.

The second I remember a scene where Kagome had just given birth and when the nurse gave her the baby, she and Sesshomaru thought they were given the wrong baby because it was so small. Her baby was originally larger.

Also, are Forthright and Aubrey Simone still around or have they retired? I looked forward to Forthright's annual update for "Counting the Hours" and Aubrey Simone's "A Restless Night's Dream" repost. Its been a few years, but I thought I'd ask.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
FaerieDearest
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Inu Kagome caught, Wrong baby? and q question 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 152
I'm sorry I can't help help you with the stories, but I know that forthright still updates Lord Charming on fanfiction.net, I don't know why she doesn't updates here though..
Here's the link if you want it:
www.fanfiction.net/s/7241166/1/Lord-Charming (Rated T)

And Aubrey Simone hasn't update anything since january :/

Logged Logged
Nicka
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Inu Kagome caught, Wrong baby? and q question 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 60
Hi I think one of the stories you are looking for about the wrong baby is ....Feels so Right by Oroyukae. This part is in chapter 40

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2057/1

This story is rated "MA"

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/06/12 12:19 By cshuguley.
Somebody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Inu Kagome caught, Wrong baby? and q question 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 13
Thanks ladies!

Logged Logged
Somebody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Inu Kagome caught, Wrong baby? and q question 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 13
I'm still searching for the story where an inuyoukai Kagome got brought to Sesshomaru. Does it sound familiar to anyone?

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.