Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Please help!
Mae Gomez
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please help! 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Help! Recently I'm recalling a scene of a fanfic I once read. May narration might be a bit vague but please bear with me. All I remember is Kagome and Shippo are gathering some herbs in the forest when they heard something and they went to see what it is, when they foud a dying demoness the said demoness have a pup ( i forgot if the pup is born or still in the womb of the demoness) so, Kagome is tryong to heal the demoneas but the demoness knows her time has come, and she said a spell where she makes kagome as a mother of the pup. Does anyone know this? Thank you in advanced

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Amy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please help! 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 49
Sounds like the beginning (the very first chapter, actually) of "Hatred... or Something Else?" by Rlmpcc110511, rated MA here on Dokuga. I don't recall Shippo being in that scene though, so I could be wrong.
Here's the link:
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10087/1

Logged Logged
Mae Gomez
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please help! 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you, but it is not the story I'm looking for; nonetheless, I truly appreciate your help. And I'll read the story you said it looks interesting. Thank you again

Logged Logged
Lazurite
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please help! 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
Unexpectedly a Mother (Rated MA) maybe? There's one other story I can vaguely recall starting like this but I don't remember the title either. I'll look through my bookmarks.

Logged Logged
Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Please help! 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 116
Almost sounds like Pack Instincts by witchenmoon1 on FFN (Rate T there, I never completely read it through, but I think MA here)
www.fanfiction.net/s/9065309/1/Pack-Instincts
The jewel shards are taking three years to collect and along the way Kagome finds something interesting. She just might need the help of a certain daiyoukai to figure out what to do with it. The final battle with Naraku is approaching! Sess/Kag

Logged Logged
Mae Gomez
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please help! 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Sadly, they are not the story I'm looking for. Thank you for your hepl tho.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.