Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A total long shot
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A total long shot
Ayame Meili
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A total long shot 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello people of Dokuga! This is my first time posting here but after seeing how many others have had their long lost stories found I thought I'd give one a shot.

This was years and years ago so no name comes to mind but one scene stood out for me.
Here goes...
The story is set in modern times where Sesshomaru is a big shot businessman and I *think* Rin is in it as his daughter. Somehow Kagome starts to work for him but he sneers down at her lower class status. The scene I'm thinking of takes place in his home, a big party is taking place and either he or kagura who is jealous of her presents her with a dress for the party that is way too short and is meant to humiliate her. Sesshomaru ends up regretting it and down the road romance occurs. Definitely rated MA or w/e the equivalent was on the website at the time.

Good luck everyone!
Anyone who might remember it or can find it will certainly deserve a big cookie!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Shizuka Asano
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A total long shot 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 7
By any chance was Rin his daughter but his ex didn't want her because she was premature and Kagome ended up taking her && claiming Rin as hers?
I think Sesshomaru eventually finds Rin and demands her back but for Rins sake he has to keep Kags in her life?
I remember a similar-ish part where he gets her a dress and it fits perfect the first time but he then has it altered to be shorter/tighter and more revealing so as to humiliate her but she ends up getting compliments instead.
I hope it's the same one you're referring to.

Logged Logged

Ayame Meili
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A total long shot 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I honestly don't remember. I think she was working for him, inuyasha lived in the house too? I'll poke my brain to see if it can remember any more details.... I do remember she didn't get compliments, she was pretty devastated and sesshomaru regretted what happened and had to work hard to make it up to her.

Logged Logged
Shizuka Asano
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A total long shot 7 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 7
Then it may not be the one I was thinking of.
I'm sorry I wish I could've helped.

Logged Logged

Natalia
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A total long shot 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 10
I think I know this one, but it wasn´t a long shot. The one I remember it´s a 50 chapter story. Try this: Marriage of Convenience by Tamasha Toko. www.dokuga.com/spark/story/3532/1

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA here on Dokuga. NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/06/03 09:50 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating - required by RULES!
Ayame Meili
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A total long shot 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I just finished reading it. Thank you thank you thank you! That was it! Wow you guys are good, never in a million years did I think someone get it based off a vague scene!
Now I need to sleep because I read the whole thing in one sitting and it's now 6 in the morning...

Logged Logged
Shizuka Asano
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A total long shot 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 7
I knew it was that one xD loved that story.
So yeah absolutely not a long-shot.
<3
He actually regretted the destruction of her car that reminded her of her family...and of what happened.
Glad you found it.

Logged Logged

Ayame Meili
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A total long shot 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I totally didn't remember people ending up liking her dress lol. Thank you both so much

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.