Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a fic based on Movie
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Looking for a fic based on Movie
Sharon
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for a fic based on Movie 8 Years ago Karma: 95
This sounds like Not Soon Forgotten by iloveprettysilverhair.
You can find it here: dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1818/1
It is rated M.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Literary Fan
Pup
graphgraph
Looking for a fic based on Movie 8 Years ago Karma: 1
Hello,

I was watching the movie, "Love Affair" (1939) and it reminded of a story I once read. Kagome and Sesshomaru meet on a cruise but because he was engaged to Kagura they decide to meet in 6 months in front of the Empire State Building. However, Kagome has an accident and Sesshomaru thinks Kagome didn't want to be with him. He had broken his engagement with Kagura which resulted in him losing his company, so he pursues his dream of becoming a painter. He paints a picture of Kagome and eventually she sees the picture (of herself) in a gallery and asks to buy it from the gallery owner. However, Sesshomaru had told the gallery owner if anybody asked about the painting to just give it away. (The gallery owner told Sesshomaru the sad story of the person (Kagome) who took the picture and Sesshomaru didn't pay much attention). Kagome then takes the picture home. Eventually Sesshomaru finds Kagome's name in the telephone book and decides to visit her. When he's looking around he finds his painting there and realizes she had been the person with the sad story. In the end they end up together. I might have forgotten some details but I believe that is the gist of the story. Hopefully someone can help me. Thank you in advance.

-Literary Fan

Logged Logged
Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for a fic based on Movie 8 Years ago Karma: 71
Your looking for the story Not Soon Forgotten by Iloveprettysilverhair. Its a good story

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1818/1

EDIT BY WICCAN: Again, rated M, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/04/13 08:55 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating
Literary Fan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic based on Movie 8 Years ago Karma: 1
Thank you. It was that one.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.