Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for this fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Searching for this fic
LadyBri23
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for this fic 8 Years ago Karma: 0
I'm looking for a fic where Kagome is a stressed out CEO who has a thing for being dominated. Apparently she gets on this website and meets a guy who has her drive out to a road or parking lot wearing a trench coat and has her get into a limo. The man is Sesshomaru and he's also is trying to work out some kind of merger with Kagome but she doesn't know that it's him til the end of the story and she gets extremely upset. I know that at one point he had prepared a room for her in his house that he would always bring her to when she wanted to meet up but he'd always blindfold her or tell her to blindfold herself. Any help would be great.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Searching for this fic 8 Years ago Karma: 154
You're looking for The Arrangement by Beautiful Silent Death. Rated NC-17 on Spark, rated MA here. It's also on AFF. I'm not sure if it was also crossposted on Dokuga or FFN.

Kagome was bored with her life. She was all work and no play...that was until she came upon a certain website....

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.