Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Inuyasha/Yu Yu Hakusho Crossover story help!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Inuyasha/Yu Yu Hakusho Crossover story help!
Kerinu
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Inuyasha/Yu Yu Hakusho Crossover story help! 8 Years ago Karma: 14
I read this story a while back and cannot for the life of me find it now. I was hoping someone knows what the title was or the name of the author is.

The story starts I believe where Kagome is bringing up the rear of the group. She is upset, due to everyone replacing her and treating her like trash. She falls and (from what I think) the group just ignores or calls her names before leaving her. She dies and her soul floats into the sky to appear like a star. Fast forward to her time and somehow Boton finds her or something to that effect and brings her to spirit world. She is brought to her family and they can only see her because of something or other. They are (sketchy on this part) trying to get her to live again and to finish her quest in the past. Any help would be nice, as this story is driving a hole through my head telling me to find it.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
SableHeart
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha/Yu Yu Hakusho Crossover story help! 7 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 2
I hope someone knows what story this is, because it sounds fascinating! I really enjoy a good crossover. Good luck!

Logged Logged
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha/Yu Yu Hakusho Crossover story help! 7 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 56
AHHHHH.... I know just the one you are talking about, but I can't remember the name.....

I remember Boton has to do some convincing to get Kagome to come down from her place in the sky.

I can't remember if it was KagomexKurama or KagomexYusuke. I feel like it was one of those.

Shoot.... I'll look around.

Logged Logged

Kerinu
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha/Yu Yu Hakusho Crossover story help! 7 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 14
I think it was KagomexKurama, but I could be wrong. >.< I wanna read it so bad. I am going nuts looking through my favorites list on 3 computers and several sites and several accounts >.<!

Logged Logged
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha/Yu Yu Hakusho Crossover story help! 7 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 56
I'm almost positive it was on FF.net. I hope it wasn't taken down

Logged Logged

Kerinu
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha/Yu Yu Hakusho Crossover story help! 7 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 14
I hope it was not taken down as well.

Logged Logged
Kerinu
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha/Yu Yu Hakusho Crossover story help! 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 14
I managed to get my pc fixed, so I am looking and sorting all my old saves......yea -.- I will be sorting for the next few days. I hope I find it!

Logged Logged
Kerinu
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha/Yu Yu Hakusho Crossover story help! 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 14
That YuYuHakusho story I was looking for...I found it. It is called Left Behind by Frozen Megami. Rated T and was last worked on into 2012 and currently unfinished. Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2431818/1/Left-Behind.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA for language, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/04/06 07:25 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: fixed link, changed rating
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha/Yu Yu Hakusho Crossover story help! 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 56
Cool. ...so sad that is not finished though

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.