Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Please help !!
Tiny paws
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please help !! 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 44
Hi everyone, I've been looking for these two stories like crazy (and for months) and I
still haven't been able to find them, so I thought it was finally time I asked for
help.

The first one is my very first SessxKag story, and I read it at FF.net. The well closed
and Kagome is stuck in the future. She works at a company and no one there has ever
seen the boss, who works at the very top floor - I'm pretty sure everyone knows he's a
powerful demon, though.
I think at some point she's asked to go up to his office but doesn't really meet him ?
I'm not too sure about this one.
Kouga is also there and he's married to someone. I remember that one time he gives
Kagome a ride and he asks if he can give her a kiss, just so he knows what it's like.
That's about it, I don't even remember the rating, but it could have been MA.

The second one I found it here and I think in this one Kagome had never been in the
past. I think the main point is Inuyasha helping Sesshoumaru get a girlfriend; Kagome
is obviously that girl, but I don't remember if she's just a regular person he comes
across or if she has some sort of friendship with Inuyasha. Apart from that, I don't
really recall anything plot related...
I remember Inuyasha had at least one little daughter, and she was kind of a mini
version of him: very loud and rough. The part I remember the best is when Sesshoumaru
is sitting with his niece and she likes this boy but doesn't really know what to do
about it and he says that "it seems like she's in love". And then he mentally corrects
himself, thinking that he should have said that she was only "in like". It was very
cute and, once again, I can't remember the rating.

I've been looking for them for ages and I've tried every word combination in Advanced
Search I could think of. Since I haven't come across anything similar yet, I'm
obviously doing something wrong ahahah.
I would appreciate it very much if anyone who has heard of these stories could help,
they're stuck in my head and it's driving me insane.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Yowane Haku
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please help !! 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
I'm sorry I don't know these stories, but did you try looking them up ( with the dirty details of course ) on Google, Ask, Bing, or whatever search engine you used? Also, FF.net has groups for SessKag stories so those are good places as well to search and ask around. I hope you find those stories!
~Yowane Haku

Logged Logged
Tiny paws
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please help !! 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 44
I did try looking on google, but nothing came up.. I didn't even remember the FF communities! Thank you for bringing them up, I'm already looking through them!

Logged Logged
Nicka
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Please help !! 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 60
Number one is "Don't forget" by Kogalover22 It is"M" on FF.net so here it would be "MA"

www.fanfiction.net/s/8111178/1/Don-t-Forget

Logged Logged
Tiny paws
Pup
graphgraph
Yes, I'm pretty sure this is the one! Thank you so much !

Logged Logged
Nicka
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Please help !! 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 60
The second one is Sesshomaru's Holiday Romance by Luna-magic-2005

www.fanfiction.net/s/7601343/1/Sesshoumaru-s-Holiday-Romance

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated M here on Dokuga, NO YIMs!! Link: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6630/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/03/24 19:51 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating and link
Tiny paws
Pup
graphgraph
Oh my god, thank yoooou !!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.