Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help... Again? Please?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Help... Again? Please?
YoukaiLover87
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help... Again? Please? 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
I'm sorry to bother everyone with this, but I find that I'm in need of some help....again. I was wondering if someone could help me with the title. I can't remember if it was complete or not, though I believe it wasn't , or whether or not I read it on here or Fan Fiction.

Here's what I remember.

= Sesshomaru and Kagome have been mated for five hundred years, and have many children, including a daughter that was around the physical age of 10, if not that age who I believe was currently their youngest and the only one that was still at home with them. Kagome had made this point many times. And Sesshomaru is cheating on Kagome, with his secretary, and has been for a few months, at least. I remember that he would get up early in the morning and not come home till late because he was struggling with the affair. There was a scene where Sesshomaru was looking at some pictures and one was of him and his secretary in a boat in a local park.

= I remember that Kagome noticed little things here and there at first. Then her mating mark started to change, and would sometimes hurt. I remember that Jakken was still around but he was getting up there, and that he was mad at his Lord for doing this to his Lady - not to mention their daughter. That he was trying to comfort Kagome while she was depressed and help more especially with their daughter and her questions about her parents.

= I remember that the secretary was erasing things from his planner, like a parent teacher conference that had to do with their daughter that Sesshomaru promised to be there for. And Kagome was pissed that he missed it, not only that but her trust in Sesshomaru dwindled.

= I remember that their oldest children were coming home because they felt the call to come home and that something was wrong with their mother. And that Totosai and Myoga, were called in to help. Inuyasha also came because the mark called out for him because he was pack. I also remember that Totosai said something about how if the mark was to break, Kagome would die because her body would catch up with how old she is.

= I also remember that secretary was a descendant of Naraku and had an older brother that was dating Kagome's mother. I remember that they were raised with stories from their father of how everyone defeated Naraku and but before they finished him off, he had raped their ancestor and somehow destroyed the clan and how it was Sesshomaru and Kagome and InuYasha's fault that it had happened. But while the son wanted nothing to do with it, the daughter took it to extremes.

= I remember there was a big fight and I think that Naraku appeared.

That's were it gets a little fuzzy. I hope someone could help me and find this, I would love to read it again.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Help... Again? Please? 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
You're looking for "A Heart's Strangled Cry" by Miss Artemis, I believe. You can find it here:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2805106/1/A-Heart-s-Strangled-Cry

This story would be rated MA on Dokuga, NO YIMs!! (violence, etc.)

Enjoy!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

YoukaiLover87
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help... Again? Please? 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
That's it! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

=YoukaiLover=

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.