Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for another story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for another story
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for another story 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 171
So looking for another story yet again. I don't remember if I read it here or on ff.net, and I don't remember if it was a small chapter story or a really long oneshot.

I remember it was an AU, but I don't remember if they were demons and humans or just all human. Kagome didn't want to be married off to someone she didn't love I think. I think she might have been a princess or a noble daughter. Kikyou may have been in the story as a sister, the sister that did everything their parents wanted. The good daughter I suppose. Kagome goes to live with Kaede because I think her father refused to support her since she wouldn't do as she was told.
Keade had some kind of business, to do with clothing I think, and Kagome might have inherited it so she could support herself.
I think Sesshomaru was a Lord or King and occasionally visited, but he didn't know Kagome was a princess. I think at one point he had gotten sick or been poisoned where Kagome was blamed. I think it might have actually been Kikyou's fault.
In the end Kagome and Sesshomaru get together and live happily ever after.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for another story 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 116
It sounds almost like Kagura and Kagome by katdemon1895 (Rated K+)
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5310/1
However, in this story, Kagura is the obedient daughter and Kagome is not blamed for Sesshomaru's illness

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for another story 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 171
This is the right story. Thank you. I hadn't even remembered Kagura. I guess it was because I've been reading stories with Kikyou in that capacity.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.