Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help?
YoukaiLover87
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help? 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
I'm sorry to bother everyone with this, but I find that I'm in need of some help.

I was reading, a scene from a story I read not too long ago popped into my head. I was wondering if someone could help me with the title. I can't remember if it was complete or not, or whether or not I read it on here or Fan Fiction.

Here's what I remember.

=The story started in Edo, and Kagome was sitting in her a hut that the villagers had built for her and Inuyasha thinking that they would end up mated. But Inu had ended up mating Kikyou. The thing is, Inuyasha is keeping Kagome around as a 'Back up Mate' because obviously Kikyou can't have children. I remember that he kept scaring away any male that tried to court Kagome and soon everyone started shying away from her - only coming to see her when they absolutely had to. He even kept Miroku and Sango away from her.

= I also remember that Inuyasha watched her like a hawk.

= I remember that Sesshomaru had come to visit with Rin and Shippou, arriving just after Inuyasha and Kikyou had left to 'Help a Village'. He had Shippou because he was training him, because Shippou wanted to be strong enough to protect her - especially from Inuyasha. When Sesshomaru arrived he noticed how she was acting. She was clinging to Rin and Shippou like her life depended on it even when they tried to pull away. He late talked to her about it and asked her to be his mate and to come and live with him.

= I remember that when Inuyasha found out, he was pissed until Kikyou talked him into going and retrieving her, and on the way she convinced him that she would never go with him willingly - that she had to under a spell. They parted ways for a while as she went to see a witch about a potion to 'help Kagome', when in truth it was to do anything but.

That's where it starts to get fuzzy... Any help would be awesome!

=YoukaiLover=

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ket
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help? 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 3
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6984/1?author=10082

Beyond Broken by Knight of Disorder
I believe it's rated MA.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/03/04 09:38 By Ket.
YoukaiLover87
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help? 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
That's it! Thank you sooooo much!

=YoukaiLover=

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/03/04 15:19 By YoukaiLover87.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.