Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
looking for one-shot? fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: looking for one-shot? fic
Literary Fan
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
looking for one-shot? fic 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew of this fic. I believe its a one-shot and from what I remember Sesshomaru wakes up early due to some noise. Turns out it's his son and since he doesn't want to wake Kagome up he walks to his bedroom and picks him up. Kagomes wakes up a while later and walks in on Sesshomaru talking to their son. I think the story ends with the three of them hugging and looking out the window as the sun rises. I hope someone can help. Thanks.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:looking for one-shot? fic 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 76
Ah! I know that one. It's "After All" and I haven't re-posted it yet. I'll see if I can't find the original document, make sure it passes inspection and put it back up.

I also posted it on FF.net as a Kaka/Saku one-shot called "A Simple Life", just a slightly different version from the Naruto-verse and InuYasha-verse.

Thanks for asking! I totally forgot I had that one too.

EDIT BY WICCAN: "A Simple Life" would be rated at least an M on our site, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/03/03 19:03 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: insert rating
Literary Fan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for one-shot? fic 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
Thank you for putting it back up. It's a great story and I really enjoyed reading it.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.