Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help helppp~
Ayako Takasuji
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help helppp~ 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
I remember very few things about this fic but it was definitely one of my favorites and now that I finally have the time to read it again I can't find it! Here's what I remember:

-Kagome winds up living with/ working with a blind yokai and at some point refers to him as father or grandfather (because shes been with him so long)
-Shippo is with her
-They end up traveling to his clans hold for a celebration for his brother (maybe?) and he gives her his fur cloak to keep her warm
-He is considered an outcast or a freak among his people due to his powers (though I cant seem to remember what they are)
-Kagome is at one point being pursued by a male demon who continued to visit the shop

Please helppp! If you need anymore info I remember a little more but these are the things I remember most clearly!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Help helppp~ 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
I believe you're looking for "No Such Thing as Fate" by silverchan89, which you can find here:

http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2367/1

This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Enjoy!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Ayako Takasuji
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help helppp~ 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Yes yesss!! Thank you so muchhh!! <3

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Help helppp~ 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
You are very welcome, m'dear!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.