Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for 3 fics, please help?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Looking for 3 fics, please help?
leilei
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for 3 fics, please help? 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
GUYS hELP! I've recently began to revisit this beautiful OTP and binge read all the lovely fics but I can't find these 3 fics in particular. I'd be ever so thankful if you can help out. (T v T)

1st story:
  • Kagome fuses with the shikon jewel due to some kind of circumstance and is fated to sleep with the jewel inside her.
  • Sesshomaru was tasked to guard the sleeping miko.
  • The jewel prevented Kagome from aging and it became slightly hostile overtime.
  • Rin was also in the story. I think she was the one who often took care and dressed the sleeping Kagome.
  • I'm not sure but I think the jewel tried to hurt Rin and Sess was furious.
  • Through centuries he grew to hate the shikon.
  • The last chapter I read was Shippo or Inuyasha visited Sesshomaru's home and they were talking when Sess felt something off. When he went to see the room Kagome was sleeping in, it was empty. He searches for her and finds that the main door of the house was open. I think it was snowing too because I vaguely remember there was a scene with Kagome's footsteps imprinted on the snow and Sess following her footsteps. He finds her standing in the snow and when she turns around and sees him, she faints.

• 2nd Story:
  • The one where Kagome accidentally dies by Sesshomaru's hand and she revives like it was nothing.
  • Sess began to randomly kill her at weird times while also provoking her into killing him (which she did, he revived and was also affected by the weird phenomena, but she never tried to kill him again after that).
  • Anyway, she always lives through all of his attempts until that one time she didn't.
  • CUE FEELINGS and a slightly stoic but panicked Sesshomaru trying to will her to live and then after a period of time she did.

• 3rd story:
  • Kagome became the Lady of the Western Lands, was immortal because of the jewel and Sesshomaru did something cruel to her that she resorted to making herself mute whenever she's in his presence.
  •  
    Logged Logged
      The administrator has disabled public write access.
    FaerieDearest
    Inuyoukai
    graphgraph
    Re:Looking for 3 fics, please help? 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 152
    The second story it's Something Entirely Different by Just A Starving Writer

m.fanfiction.net/s/1995989/1/ (RATED T)

I have no idea about the others though :/

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story can be found in the 'Spark archive under the same title with a different pseudonym, JustAnotherGirl: http://www.dokuga.com/spark/story/905/1, same rating!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/02/14 10:38 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: add additional link
    Serena530
    Taiyoukai
    graphgraph
    Re:Looking for 3 fics, please help? 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 171
    The first one sounds like Choices and Consequences by: Texanlady

Choices and Consequences
    Inuyasha makes a mistake that costs him everything. In the wake of his betrayal the Kamis are forced to take drastic measures to ensure Kagome meets her destiny. They appoint Sesshoumaru her guardian and together the Youkai Lord and Miko find a love that transcends time itself.
    Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Incomplete, Category: Chapter Stories, Chapters: 78

Logged Logged
    sara12
    Pup
    graphgraph
    Re:Looking for 3 fics, please help? 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
    I hope someone can find the third one! It looks very interesting and i definitely want to read it

Logged Logged
    Xyllandoris
    Pup
    graphgraph
    Re:Looking for 3 fics, please help? 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 9
    Ummm...I don't think that the first one is Choices and Consequences...for one, the jewel wasn't inside Kagome when she was placed to sleep in this story...also, Sesshomaru didn't actually hate the jewel here...I also don't remember Kagome ever waking up on a winter in this story...

Logged Logged
    Kim
    Pup
    graphgraph
    Re:Looking for 3 fics, please help? 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 15
    Could the last one where Kagome makes herself mute be Stirrings of the Blood? I am sure it is rated at least an M and not for YIMS.

EDIT BY WICCAN: As far as I know this story is only available on the Demonlordlover2 Yahoo!Group. And, yes, it would be AT LEAST an M here.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/02/16 07:44 By wiccanmethuselah.
    Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
    No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.