Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a fic plus wondering if anyone...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Looking for a fic plus wondering if anyone...
Lady Serianna
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a fic plus wondering if anyone... 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 8
Ok for the fic I'm looking for specifically to start wit. What I remember of is that Kagome is writing in a journal while on her quest to find the jewel shards and I forgot how but Sesshoumaru finds the journal reads it. This part I'm a bit iffy on but I think they start writing back and forth to each other maybe...? I don't know if it's complete or not. I has been awhile since I've read it.

Now onto my second part of this post! I'm wondering if anyone knows of any other fics that Kagome was turned into a Kitsune like in Trick of Fate? Or maybe a Inu, Ookami, or some kind of big cat youkai such as a tiger or panther? I wouldn't mind suggestions for any of those but right now I'm more focused on finding Kitsune ones. Preferably they would be finished or at least updated in the last year? Also for informational purposes I am 26. As I don't look at the rating usually...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic plus wondering if anyone... 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 116
The first one sounds like Letters by Jarakuheart on FFN(rated T there, would probably be M here)
www.fanfiction.net/s/2820503/1/Letters

Logged Logged
SilverInu93
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic plus wondering if anyone... 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
im currently writing some fiction where kags turns demon and there is one i have red that is good

Eye of the Tiger by Anueye M
www.fanfiction.net/s/8619569/1/Eye-of-the-Tiger

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA on our site, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/02/02 09:07 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Adjusted rating
Lady Serianna
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic plus wondering if anyone... 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 8
Thank you both! Also:

Dragonscloud wrote:
The first one sounds like Letters by Jarakuheart on FFN(rated T there, would probably be M here)

that's not it. It was an actual journal/notebook/diary from the future that Sesshoumaru picked up. No magic courting books. I think I've read this before....Sounds interesting though so I'm gonna finish it.

(p.s. I think the book was at one point one of those fuzzy ones with a lock. You know one of those useless locks?)

Logged Logged
Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic plus wondering if anyone... 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 116
Lady Serianna wrote:
Thank you both! Also:

Dragonscloud wrote:

that's not it. It was an actual journal/notebook/diary from the future that Sesshoumaru picked up. No magic courting books. I think I've read this before....Sounds interesting though so I'm gonna finish it.

(p.s. I think the book was at one point one of those fuzzy ones with a lock. You know one of those useless locks?)

Then perhaps it is Oce Upon a Diary by insomniac-amy on FFN (rated M there, probably MA here )
Sesshoumaru discovers Kagome's diary beside the well and reads it in an attempt to figure out the puzzling miko. For Wiccan for Dokuga Mod appreciation month
www.fanfiction.net/s/8055209/1/Once-Upon-a-Diary

EDIT BY WICCAN: Still M here as well and can be found here: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7239/1 NO YIMs, but a great read... thanks again, Amy!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/02/02 13:05 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Adjusted rating
Lady Serianna
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic plus wondering if anyone... 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 8
Sorry that's not it either. While that is a totally awesome story it does remind me that she had to use one of her notebooks for school as a diary! I'm trying to remember if her diary that she returned with was a fuzzy blue one or if that's just me and my imagination working... Also... Thank You!

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic plus wondering if anyone... 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
It sounds more like "The Diary" by CiraArana, which I cannot find in completed form anywhere. The first 20 chapters can be found on the 'Spark archive, though:

http://www.dokuga.com/spark/story/982/1

This would be rated M on our site for InuYasha's mouth.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2016/02/02 13:58 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: wrong link!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

MissKatt
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic plus wondering if anyone... 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 32
Kind of sounds like "Contact" by Lillian Rated T.

Logged Logged
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic plus wondering if anyone... 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 95

EDIT BY WICCAN: Still M here as well and can be found here: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7239/1 NO YIMs, but a great read... thanks again, Amy!!

Thank you Wiccan

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic plus wondering if anyone... 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
insomniac_amy wrote:

Thank you Wiccan

The thanks are ALL mine, sweetheart. Such a delightful story, and I'm still so honored to have it dedicated to me. You ROCK!

~~me~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.