Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome's soul stolen by Kikyou in a dark temple
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Kagome's soul stolen by Kikyou in a dark temple
Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome's soul stolen by Kikyou in a dark temple 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 116
I am not sure if I read this on FFN or here, but it is one that I would love the read again. Inuyasha tricks Kagome into going into a temple with a dark aura. Kikyou is waiting there and takes her soul. Miroku comes in after Kagome into stasis so that she can use her powers to destroy Naraku. Miroku feels that Kikyou is lying, but lets his wish to live a long life with Songo cloud his judgment and he abandons Kagome. It turns out that Kagome had two souls (or something like that) so Kikyou taking one does not kill her. However, she later learns she is cursed because that temple was used to take the souls of mikos that had hanyou children.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kyndred Raven
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kagome's soul stolen by Kikyou in a dark temple 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 22
This seems vaguely familiar. I'll have to think about it and see if I can recall the title.

Logged Logged

Somebody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome's soul stolen by Kikyou in a dark temple 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 13
Is it One Wish by Earthnfarie?

www.fanfiction.net/s/5317768/1/One_Wish

Kagome is betrayed in a way no one expected as Kikyou tries to get her soul back. What is unknown to all is that this is the path of destiny and it must be walked.Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 19 - Words: 33,007 - Reviews: 136 - Updated: 11-16-10 - Published: 8-20-09 - Kagome & Sesshomaru - Complete

Probably rated MA here.

Logged Logged
Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kagome's soul stolen by Kikyou in a dark temple 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 116
Somebody wrote:
Is it One Wish by Earthnfarie?

www.fanfiction.net/s/5317768/1/One_Wish

Kagome is betrayed in a way no one expected as Kikyou tries to get her soul back. What is unknown to all is that this is the path of destiny and it must be walked.Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 19 - Words: 33,007 - Reviews: 136 - Updated: 11-16-10 - Published: 8-20-09 - Kagome & Sesshomaru - Complete

Probably rated MA here.

That's it. Thank you so so much

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.