Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
help trying to find a sess/kag fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: help trying to find a sess/kag fic
klee
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
help trying to find a sess/kag fic 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
I've been searching for this fic for a while now. I believe it is after the defeat of naroku. kagome was in the future when she is sent to the past through some type of portal which was not the well. I believe it was a large stone or something. she arrives in the past in the middle of a battle between sesshomaru's western forces and some other enemy and she begins inadvertantly assisting the west. sess and kag end up together eventually and have a kid. i dont remember much else except that at the end, sess sends kagome and their child through a portal back to the future to save them from a battle where it looks like he might not survive but then he ends up in the future pulling up in a limo or some sort of vehicle to retrieve them. please help!! i cant get this fic out of my mind and it is not in my bookmarks.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:help trying to find a sess/kag fic 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 134
One of my favourites!
Definately MA
complete!
Thunderstorms and Sakura blossoms
Lady Silq Ice
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2308/1
And the link works, at least for me!
Fubuki

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
klee
Pup
graphgraph
Re:help trying to find a sess/kag fic 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
thanks you soooo much!!! lol! i've been searching for this for months and i finally decided to join this site officially to get some help finding it.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.