Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Vague description
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Vague description
Ren
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Vague description 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
I don't really remember too much about the fanfiction aside from a cute little scene. Kagome is with Sesshomaru and his group around a camp fire, I don't know if she joined them for good or if she's helping them with something.

Jaken is being rude to Kagome when he gets hit by a pebble. Kagome is shocked and looks around but can't find where it comes from. Jaken gets up and starts to speak but gets hit again. Kagome then notices that despite Sesshomaru being still, his tail is discretely picking up small pebbles and pelting them at Jaken.

I just remember liking the fanfic but can't remember anything else about it...probably because I read too much fanfiction..

Any help is appreciated!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
M-Angel 05
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Vague description 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I just read that one on fanfiction.net I can't remember it's name but it was a good story. Darn! Now I've gotta go look that accounts favorites. LoL

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.