Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for a one shot!! Please help
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching for a one shot!! Please help
Sam
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for a one shot!! Please help 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
I remember reading this, I think it was a lemon one-shot and I'm not sure if I read it on here or fanfiction.net but here is what I remember, Kagome lives with Sesshomaru and she talks about how she hates him and he makes her wear like these bralette things in stead of real bras? and thin shirts, and she comes home and it had been raining out and Sesshomaru is sitting in this chair and he tells her she's going to be punished or something for being late and getting water on the floor (I think?) and then he spanks her. It sounds really weird but I want to read it again, so if anybody knows what I'm talking about or anything similar please let me know!!! Thank you so much

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a one shot!! Please help 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 116
That sounds like Obedience by Saholia (rated MA)
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1656/1?author=1996
Kagome's in the care of Sesshomaru...all he wants is her obedience. Written for rOo's gm challenge. Dark. Explicit sex. Not for young readers!!!

Logged Logged
Sam
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a one shot!! Please help 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Omg yes!!!!! Thank you so much!!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.