Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I can't even remember what site it was on....
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: I can't even remember what site it was on....
Koki
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I can't even remember what site it was on.... 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Ok so this fic was years ago and it was an AU between Sessho and Kags that is BDSM related. What I remember of it is Kagome finds herself on her computer late one night. She's lonely and horny and she comes across this site that promises to fulfill her deepest fantasy. She fills out the profile, adds a picture of herself and after a day or so she received a response. In her day life Kagome is a business owner working to enter into a partnership or contract or something with Sesshomaru who also runs his own business. Inuyasha is her best friend. She doesn't know that Sesshomaru is the guy she's been giving herself to as he keeps his face masked. I remember her getting tied across a table and being spanked, and then another instance where she insists on skipping one night because of her period and he won't hear any of it. He takes her to a public play club one night. She eventually discovers who her masked lover is.

That's all I can remember of it and I hope someone can help me. It was a very popular story. I think it may have been on A Single Spark

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I can't even remember what site it was on.... 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 72
The Arrangement by BeautifulSilentDeath

Definitely rated MA so no yims plz!

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2565/1

Logged Logged
Koki
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I can't even remember what site it was on.... 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
OMG I could kiss you!!!!! Thank you so much!!! *stops pulling out hair*

Logged Logged

mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I can't even remember what site it was on.... 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 72
You're welcome!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.