Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshoumaru has an Eagle youkai as best friend...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshoumaru has an Eagle youkai as best friend...
Elehanna
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshoumaru has an Eagle youkai as best friend... 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 6
I am looking for a fic where Sesshoumaru adopts Rin and brings her back to the Western fortress where all the youkai there think he has a... preference.... for young children, which puts Rin in danger from all the youkai there, of assasination.

So his best friend, a Eagle youkai makes a contract with the only time-traveling Miko he can find, Kagome, to be Rin's guardian in Kagome's time period behind Sesshoumaru's back. In exchange he teaches her to fight, and Inu Yasha to read.

He pays her in artifacts, by burying them near the well. I forget the name of this fanfic, and the eagle's name....

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru has an Eagle youkai as best friend... 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 95
I'm pretty sure you are looking for It Broke by naqaashi

It Broke by naqaashi
Kagome blithely breaks her way into Sesshoumaru's life. Sesshoumaru generously decides to return the favour. Canon Divergence. [Nominee Best Humour/Parody - 3rd Quarter Awards 2011; Winner 2nd Place Best Serial - 4th Quarter 2011]

Rated T

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Elehanna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru has an Eagle youkai as best friend... 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 6
yes! thankyou! You are awesome!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.