Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Old but Goodie, Sess' POV during UnMother episodes
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Old but Goodie, Sess' POV during UnMother episodes
FantomuAiShi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Old but Goodie, Sess' POV during UnMother episodes 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 9
Hello again! I remembered a real good gem, sadly unfinished.

Basically, it's about Sesshoumaru first encountering Kagome and started to obsess over her during the event of UnMother and the retrieval of Tenseiga. It was (nearly?) all in his POV I believe, with a bit from Kagome? Not sure.

Unfortunately it's maybe 8 chapters in before the author decided they couldn't continue. I think it was a bit older too, maybe early 2006? Not sure.

Anyone know the fic I might be talking about? Thanks in advance.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Old but Goodie, Sess' POV during UnMother episodes 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 20
I'm assuming this could be the fic your looking for, it's quite old and the fic has the unmother in it and Sesshomaru taking an interest in Kagome, sadly it's no longer on fanfiction.net; but you can still read it on mediaminer.org. It is unfortunately incomplete and I believe the author has no plans on ever continuing it.

Just in case I'll just mention that the fic is rated X on mediminer.org, I believe on Dokuga that this rating then would fall in as being Rated M orRated MA..

It's called Obsessions with a Seraph By Elexies Hardcastle
Fanfic description:
The first moment Sesshoumaru ever saw Kagome he swore she would be his. This angelic human was different and only he was good enough for her. So after doing away with Inu Yasha, Sesshoumaru claims this ethereal girl. Only problem, sparks are flying in ONLY one direction. Sesshoumaru takes it upon himself to seduce this young woman, one way or another she'll be his willfully.

Link: www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/s/inuyasha/obsessions-with-a-seraph/38216

Hopefully this is the fic your searching for.

Logged Logged
FantomuAiShi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Old but Goodie, Sess' POV during UnMother episodes 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 9
Yes, this is the one! Thank you! I had been looking for it all over on FFNet, but I didn't think to look elsewhere. I could have swore I read it on FFNet just last year though, so I guess the deletion may be recent?

Anyway, thanks so much! <3

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.