Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Hoping to find a story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Hoping to find a story
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Hoping to find a story 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 171
The story I'm looking for isn't anything recent. I think I read it for the first time on ff.net, and I'm not sure if they were human and demon or just all human. I also think it was a short chapter story with maybe 7 or so chapters, and it was complete.
I remember they were in school, I'm thinking it was college or university. Sesshomaru was rooming with Kouga I think and Kagome with Sango. Not sure if it was the same building, but if it was then they were probably on different floors. Kagome had a crush on him and decided to write him a letter and left it posted to his message board outside his dorm room, and it caught his attention because it was different from what he usually got from admiring females.
Sesshomaru left a reply in place of her letter and they kept that going for a while. Then decided to meet in person since he still had no idea who she was. I remember the last chapter involved Kagome singing and that was how he was to know who she was. I'm thinking they both were studying some kind of music. I want to say Kagome played the guitar and Sesshomaru did something classical. Maybe piano, but I'm not exactly sure.
That's all I can remember. Hope someone has come across this story.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sharon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hoping to find a story 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 95
I think you're looking for Rosetti's Romeo by FourShotChild.
It can be found here: www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4090/1
It's rated M.

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Hoping to find a story 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 171
Yes! That's it. Thank you so much. I'm definitely going to add this to my favorites so I can read it again and again.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.