Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for a Story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching for a Story
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for a Story 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 81
Hi all,

I've been wracking my brain and Google's trying to find a story, one of those that caught my interest and failed to fave before closing the tab.

Basically, I believe the gist of the story goes: Kagome goes to take a bath after yet another fight between her and Inuyasha, in doing so she falls asleep near a body of water.

Sesshomaru comes upon her sleeping and attempts to kill her but his yokai recognizes her as his mate and created a barrier to protect her. He then tries to kill her with Bakusaiga realizing that won't work tries to use his poison claws.

Kagome wakes up and asks if he's trying to kill her.

That's pretty much what I remember, I appreciate your help in tracking this story down. Next time I'll fave even if it's to pull it off the list at a later date. I think I've added like 10 more just searching for this one.

Thanks!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a Story 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 20
Hi, I believe the fic your searching for is called Inu Insanity by Rinku, it's Rated MA, so no YIMS. here's the link :www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7361/1

Happy reading!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/10/03 08:47 By TourmalineBlue. Reason: edit text
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a Story 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 81
Tourmaline Blue wrote:
Hi, I believe the fic your searching for is called Inu Insanity by Rinku, it's Rated MA, so no YIMS. here's the link :www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7361/1

Happy reading!

Thnak You for finding this story for me....I've learned my lesson and now either follow or fave every one that catches my fancy. As a matter of fact while conducting another search I found your reply!

Thanks again!

Ami

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.